I presented my work first, showing my design sheets, then visual variations. My designs were well received, especially the 'Iwo Jima' design that I had previously digitally produced. I then received feedback from the group which is shown below.
- Explore my favourite visual variations digitally.
- Produce a digital illustration of the Balaclava design.
- In my portrait grid design I could consider creating a grid of coloured squares to go behind each of the vector portrits.
- When creating the grid I could consider using the same color scheme that I used in my 'Iwo Jima' design.
- Everyone was really impressed with the digital mock-up of my 'Iwo Jima' design, but it was mentioned that some lines in the illustration could be tidied up and made more accurate.
I will produce a digital version of the 'balaclava' design, as the composition and relevance of this design is stronger than the portrait grid. After reviewing the layout of the portrait grid I found a problem regarding the spacing between the illustrations. Therefore I decided not to develop this design any further.