After the pitch we received verbal feedback from the third year students, as well as written feedback from everybody else.
- The third year students liked the concept.
- I need to make sure that the outcomes engage the audience.
- I need to be wary of time management, as the screen printing process can take a while.
- Keep organised over the holidays and stick to my time management sheets.
- Need to move the project along quickly as the print process can be time consuming.
- Check when print room is open.
- Create a mock up of the game, do a trial run and record results.
- Make models of the packaging, how will it hold the elements of my design?
- The game could be embarrassing for students who cant draw, how could I solve this?
I found todays criticism really helpful. Pitching my idea to the group has helped my with confidence when presenting, as this is something I have had problems with before. We were also briefly introduced us to the third years who up until this point I haven't really interacted with, it was good to get their viewpoint on my project as they generated some useful feedback. Finally, I received helpful, constructive feedback on my project that I feel will help me develop the outcome.