Tuesday 7 April 2015

PPP3 - INSPIRATION

Additional to my woodland adventures, I also started shooting photographs on my camera Olympus RC35 film camera, something that I have lost touch with since starting third year in September. 

Film based photography has been something that I have always had a passion for and found thoroughly enjoyable. The quality and character of the outcomes, sometimes unexpectedly so, have a certain personality that just cannot be achieved while shooting digital images. Furthermore,the fact that, much like print based design, the medium of film is slowly becoming obsolete as we progress further into the digital era, only adds to the qualities that make the medium appealing. 

I took the image below while on one of my adventures, shooting with my iPhone through the viewfinder of the camera. Images taken during the days spent exploring the woods will be posted once they have been developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment