Monday 2 March 2015

PPP3 - WORK IN SKATEBOARDING - SUBMISSION

Once I had finished the process of composing the publication and thoroughly reviewing its contents to check for any potential mistakes I felt confident enough to send the file through to Sam. 

As requested, the mock-up publication was exported as an interactive PDF, allowing Sam to view the piece online and upload it onto digital publishing websites. 

The response was nothing but positive and confirmed that I had skills adequate enough to secure me a place on the programme starting at the end of May. 






SUBMISSION UPDATE 

So today, over a month after I submitted my 'mock-up' editorial layout I received a message from Sam informing me that there was a slight update that needs making to the publication. Furthermore, I was also informed that Sam wants to post the outcome online this week, to coincide with the launch of Mahfia's new website. 

I was unaware that the layout would be used as initially I was told that it was a task to see if I was good enough to take part in the programme. However, it was a nice surprise and indicates that she was really impressed with my response. Anyway, the small change was made and the publication was resubmitted ready for publishing later in the week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment