Today we had a briefing with a number of reputable designers from the 'Design Business Association' or 'DBA', a trade based organisation that looks to build bridges between businesses and designers within the UK.
In the briefing they introduced us to a live brief that we will be completing throughout the next month.
Notes from the preliminary session are listed below;
IMPORTANT POINTS -
- Identity project - Focus should be on creating a cohesive identity for the specified client.
- Craft - A definitive factor of the project is the crafting and visual quality of work produced.
- Avoid stereotypes and cliches when creating concept - Work should be professional.
- Project needs to be completed in teams of four.
- Be realistic - The campaign should be applicable in a real life environment.