Thursday 12 February 2015

PPP3 - NOTEBOOK PHOTOGRAPHY

After I had completed the long process of physically producing the individual notebooks I progressed with the project by organising a promotional photo shoot with a photography 
student. 

Currently, I am very busy with other ongoing projects for the Extended Practice and PPP modules. Therefore, organising the shoot with a student from third year photography allowed me to personally save time and resulted in a set of professional promotional images for the series of sustainable notebooks. 


I have listed some of the benefits of taking promotional images below;
  • Used to raise awareness of booklets which consequently helps with their sale.
  • Allows me to use the project as an original portfolio piece.


The range of images below document the set of unedited images I was given by the photography student responsible for the shoot; 






















No comments:

Post a Comment